Time for commissions! I love to design characters, so expect seeing your character in a different style, with simple/no background and possibly graphic filigree. If there's something specific you'd like to explore about your character, tell me! I love helping people figure their characters out, whether it's seeing them in 1920s fashion or genderbent. These are cheaper than I'd normally do mainly because I will be taking my time with these. I've made a special slot list for COUPLES art cause I'm a ROMANTIC and will use the profits to visit my boyfriend. Some of these commissions will be livestreamed at the permission of clients.
*lineart not guaranteed, I'm more of a painter*
flat paint- redredundance.deviantart.com/a…
full paint- redredundance.deviantart.com/a…
Portrait sketch- $15
Fully body sketch- $20
Portrait flat paint- $30
Fully body flat paint- $40
Portrait full paint- $50
Full body full paint- $60
Portrait sketch- $25
Full body sketch- $35
Portrait flat paint- $50
Full body flat paint- $60
Portrait full paint- $75
Full body full paint- $100
= in progress
1. NightmareHound redredundance.deviantart.com/a…
- Send me a note if you're interested! Be sure to include character information and if I'm interested I'll add you to the list!
- All payments will be made through paypal with US $.
- Half is paid upfront, half is paid when I've finished your commission.
- I'll post this work on Deviantart unless you say otherwise. I may also decide to not post it to Deviantart for whatever reason. You can download the full size from deviantart or email, your choice.
- It may take me a while to get to your commission, so I will confirm with you our deal once your turn comes around. If you would like a different character/style by that time it's okay to change your mind!
- These commissions are done in my spare time, so not only will they take a while but I enjoy lots of artistic freedom. I will send you sketches early on so that you know what you're paying for. I will only allow so many changes so we're not just changing our minds hither and tither.
~ More monsters
~ Lots of things
~ Profit based projects. (rule of thumb: if you want me to draw the characters of the book you will publish someday, that's cool. If you want me to draw an illustration that will be in the published book that's not what this list is for. You can send me a note for profit based commission work and we can work something out though, it will just be a different price.)